Queers of War Queers of War

Hillarious.

Its really only funny if you've played GoW online, though. I fucking *hate* it when guys run around a downed person and start butt fucking them or shit of that nature. But honestly, online has shit like this going on all the time. All of them where hillarious, except for the one with the clown. That sucked.

Kingdumb hearts 2 part 1 Kingdumb hearts 2 part 1

Wow, that was terrible.

That was really, really terrible. And not funny. I've never played these games, so maybe thats why it wasnt funny, but man was that terrible.

I had to X out half way through because of sheer boredum. I have a sense of humour, this just wasnt funny. Sorry?

RogerregoRRoger responds:

okay, sorry to hear that

A Scanner Ethereally A Scanner Ethereally

What the hell was that.

Honestly, I thought it was terrible. I can understand it has some "deeper meaning" but when a common viewer cant make any sense of what the hell your trying to say you've gone to far. If you flash is meant to inform people about something, try doing it in a way people can actually understand. I can assume what this is about, but I didnt like it anyway.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Salad Fingers FTW.

Salad Fingers as a fighter? Never could've imagined it. You guys pulled his moves off so well. The guys a creep, he fights like a creep. slapping Newgrounders around with his long ass arms? Perfect. Beyond Perfect.

Salad Fingers aside, this is THE best game on newgrounds. Congratz on that. I highly recommend you guys pursue something along the lines of the Alien Hominid franchise. Think of this as the ORIGINAL Alien Homind. Expand upon it, and bring it out revamped-more characters, more maps, more items... - for Xbox Live :P

If that's to daunting a feet, well, just give me a single with Bitey of Brackenwood and I'll be happy.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

I joined newgrounds for this.

I made this account a couple months ago, but failed to actually vote. This game is so AMAZING that I'm actually willing to log in and write this review. This game meets every single catagory, and meets it with a 10. Man, I love you.

Castle Crashers Menu Loop Castle Crashers Menu Loop

Amazing.

This is the GREATEST mix ever. No lie, no joke, this is INSANE. I hope Behemoth is paying you an ass load to have this mix apart of their game.

Huge respect man.